Smart Transport & Intelligent Traffic Management
Smart Transport includes Intelligent Traffic Management System (ITMS) and today is
critical part for urban cites to move masses using mix of automated, security enabled
buses, monorails and metro-trains using camera for monitored people in the vehicles,
stations and overhead and underground routes and driveways.
ITMS reduces traffic congestions, improve incident response time, optimize traffic
flow and pro actively manage traffic conditions.
Surveillance Systems are a part of transport system that manages cars, taxis, bike and
pedestrian traffic flows, bottlenecks and road emergencies at all hours.
Most populated cities restrict the entry of single occupant cars through high entry and
parking fees, achieving emission controls objectives too.
The submodules of the system are:
1. Traffic on Roads, Streets and Parking.
2. Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR)
3. Red Light Violation Detection (RLVD)
4. E-challans. (and payment function)
5. Automated Vehicle Location (AVLS)
6. Vehicle Scheduling and Dispatch
7. Parking Availability
8. Passenger Information System
9. Automated Fare Collection System
10. Emergency Call Box.
We make Governance and Cities Smart.....
|Smart Services Infrastructure